Have you installed your origin games by default in c drive.but your c drive is full.You want to move your games from c drive to another drive . but you have to Re-download it.so i am going to show you how to successfully move origin games without re downloading
Move origin games without downloading them Again:
1. First Exit Origin
2. Go to the folder where Your origin game which you want to move is installed.
(The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games)
3. Copy the folder of the game which you want to move
4. Paste it where you want to move your game to (different folder/drive)
5. Repeat step 2
6. Delete the folder of the game you copied.
7. Open Origin and sign in.
8. Click on Origin on top left corner of your origin screen.
9. Click on Application settings
10. Click on Advanced
11. Click on Change in the downloaded games option
12. Chose the folder in which you you copied your game (in step 3 and 4) Click select folder
14. Start downloading the game which you want to move
15. Return to the “My Games” view and click the Download button to re-install the game. Instead of re-downloading the game .Origin will detect the copied files and make adjustments necessary and you will be able to play your game as normally.
16. If you want to change back to default installation folder repeat step 8,9,10 and click on default in downloaded games.
Note : It will not affect your current games library